Anyone who lives, works, regularly conducts business, worships, volunteers, attends school in, as well as businesses and other legal entities located in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania. Or, if you work or volunteer for one of the companies or associations already in our field of membership, you are also eligible for membership at West Branch Valley Federal Credit Union.
Once you become a member the following people are eligible to join: Mothers, Fathers, Children, Brothers, Sisters, Grandparents, Grandchildren and Adoptive Relationships. In addition, anyone who lives with and shares household expenses with a person eligible for credit union membership are also able to join the credit union.
Come visit one of our Member Service Representatives and fill out a Membership Signature Card with a $5 deposit into a Regular Share Savings Account and a $5 uniform membership fee (charged to join the credit union - nonrefundable). Once your account is established, you are eligible to take advantage of all that we have to offer.
One form of identification is required to open an account at WBVFCU, and “must” be in the form of a picture identification (any listed below):
- Current and valid (non-expired) Government issued driver’s license.
- Current and valid (non-expired) Government issued identification card.
- Employer identification card.
- Student identification card.
If none of the above are available, you may use non-document identification:
- Contacting the new member directly.
- Contact new member’s employer.
- Check references at other financial institutions.
- Contact a family member of the new member.
- Compare member information against a credit report.
For children under the age of 18:
A birth certificate or a school ID card are acceptable.
Once this account is established, you are eligible to take advantage of all of our services and products we offer. Employers, schools, clubs, associations, churches... Offer your employees, volunteers, students, members and congregation a little something extra at no cost to you!