Our convenient electronic services are great timesavers. Keep your schedule stress-free, and your finances secure, with online and mobile banking with free Bill Pay, Total Teller automated phone banking, direct deposit, and automatic Payroll Transfers.
For easy access to your accounts sign up for Online Banking! After signing up for this service you will have access to your West Branch Valley Federal Credit Union accounts 24/7 and can download our mobile banking app from the App Store or Google Play. Please consider enrolling in electronic statements, and stopping paper statements, to receive your statements earlier and save on paper. With electronic statements, you will be notified when your statement is ready for viewing via email and can access them through online banking.
Digital Banking Features
- Extra security with multi-factor authentication and biometrics (mobile app)
- View your account and loan balances and transaction history
- Transfer between your WBVFCU accounts, to another member or from a debit card into your account
- Send money to family or friends
- Pay your loan from a WBVFCU account or from a debit card
- Deposit a check through the mobile app
- Turn your debit card on/off
- Enroll in account alerts
- Update your email address
- Apply for a loan or open an additional account
Enroll in eStatements
To enroll in eStatements, log in to Online Banking and click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) to open the navigation menu. Select "Settings" from under the "User Profile" section. Select "Edit Email" from under "Account Settings". Enter your email address, or click the arrow next to your email address to open the window, then check the boxes to receive eStatements, eNotices and eAlerts. Click "Submit" to complete enrollment.