System Upgrade Now Complete
Our system upgrade has successfully completed! We thank you all for your patience during this exciting enhancement. You may now enroll in the new online banking and download the new mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
A few items to note as we work through the transition:
- Audio banking PINs have changed. You will use the last four of your SSN.
- You must enroll in the new online banking. Please delete the old mobile banking app and download the new app.
- We are aware that joint owners are not showing up in online banking and are working on this.
- We are aware that not all Cards are displaying within online banking. We expect to have this resolved shortly.
Online Banking Information Sessions
We will be hosting several training sessions on the new Online Banking platform to assist members with the transition. During these classes, we can assist you with enrolling in the new system, downloading the new mobile apps and familiarize you with the new features and enhancements. Please contact us to register for a session.
|Monday, April 4||Tuesday, April 5||Wednesday, April 6|
|3:00 pm||9:30 am||9:30 am|
|11:00 am||11:00 am|
Online Banking Enhancements
- Move money from a debit/credit card to your WBVFCU account
- Make a loan payment using a debit/credit card
- View your credit card balance and make a payment
- Transfer money to a person or another member
- Request a Skip-a-Pay
- Update your contact information
- Enroll in text alerts and text the credit union
- Apply for a loan or open a new account (application will auto-fill your information)
- Biometric login for the mobile app
- Joint account owners will create their own online banking account
What Won't Change?
We will not be changing anything in regards to your current account information or products. Rest assured that we have been working diligently to ensure that this upgrade is as seamless as possible for you. As such, here are a few things we want to make sure you know are not changing:
- Your member number won't change
- Your account numbers won't change
- Your debit/credit card and associated PIN won't change
- You will not need to order new checks
- Your Bill Pay payees and scheduled payments should carry over to the new system
- Your funds will remain safe and secure, insured by the NCUA